THE NEHRU DYNASTY
A MODEL CASE-STUDY OF THOSE WHO AFFECT THE LIVES OF MILLIONS
- The father of John Kennedy wanted to found a dynasty in American democracy ...but his first son Joseph was killed in the Second World War, his second son, John, became the president of USA (1960) but was shot dead in November 1963; the third son, Robert was also shot dead the fourth son Edward got involved in an accident and cannot now be, ever, a candidate in the US presidential election…
- But India's Motilal Nehru founded the Nehru dynasty. His family produced three prime ministers of India: Jawaharlal, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi…. Do you know that it was all planned astrologically?
- Why was Kamala Nehru of Sitaram Bazar, old Delhi, a girl not knowing a word of English, married to a Europeanised Jawaharlal Nehru? Do you know that her horoscope promised great glory for her future lineage?
- The Nehrus succeeded where the Kennedys failed because the Nehrus took fullest advantage of astrology
This book presents some of the most sensational and yet undiscussed historical, biographical and pditical facts about the Nehru dynasty. It also presents many masterly astrological techniques used to show how the author, K N Rao, had made some of his best political predictions of his life through these such as the defeat and death of Indira Gandhi, the tragic end of Rajiv Gandhi as early as May 1990... explained astrologically in a way which oven laymen will enjoy.
Both astrologers and non-astrologers should ask:
- Where was Jawaharlal Nehru born? Why has that house not been turned into a national memorial? What is the mystery?
- Why did Indira Gandhi defy her lather and many Feroze?
- Why did Indira and Vijayalakshmi Pandit fight so much?
- Why did Indira Gandhi try to promote Sanjay as her successor when she knew that the eclipse of Feb. 1980 would kill him?
- Such suppressed facts are being brought out for the first time
- Do you know that Rajiv Gandhi was, according 10 the Parsi community, an emperor in one of his previous lives?
- And finally, do you know why disastrous predictions about Rajiv made him become the graveyard of the reputation of many an Indian astrologer.