SURYA THE SUN GOD
Sury the Sun God is a book that deals with the various aspects of the Sun not confined to astrology and astronomy only. It is an elaborate and multi- dimensional treatment of the Sun. The different aspects of the Sun covered i this book include the following:
- * The identity of the Sun with the Universal Soul, and da link between the macrocosm and the microcosm.
- * A connection between the Sun outside and the Fire element that operates within the individual body.
- * Origin of the Sun according to the Puranas.
- * The role of the Sun in the cycle of time, and the concept of the zodiac.
- * Pauranic stories which highlight the various characteristics of the Sun as of special relevance to predictive astrology.
- * The segmentation of the Eternal Time and the cycles of Creation and Dissolution.
- * A complete section on the Sun as appropriate to astrology.
- * The place of the Sun in the yogic discipline; the importance of the Manipura Chakra and the Surya Namaskaara.
- Poropitiation of the Sun as a panacea against ill health and adverse dasha periods of the Sun.