- Nirayana planetary longitudes for 00h. 00m. IST (midnight) for 50 years from 2001 to 2050.
- Daily positions of Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu_ (mean), Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
- Change of motion from direct to retrograde, and vice-versa.
- Bonus ephemeris of Nirayana planetary longitudes for 00h. 00m. (Midnight) for 2000 AD.
- Explanation and method of determination of tithi (lunar day), nakshatra (constellation) and yoga.
- Condensed Table of Houses (Sayana or Tropical) which can be used to determine the ascendant for any place in the world according to both Nirayana and Sayana systems.
- Table of Sidereal Time
- Table of Ayanamsa
- Table for determining Vimshottari dasa balance
- Table of yogas
- Terrestrial latitudes and longitudes of important places • Table of standard times
- Examples for births in India and abroad
- Examples for births in Northern and Southern Hemispheres
Raman's New Millennium Fifty Year Ephemeris can be used to calculate planetary positions for any place in the world for births from 2001 to 2050 AD.